Lolas Lake View Amazing Panoramic Views Of Lake! 2 Units In One!
Size –4 Bedrooms • Sleeps 4-7
Lola's Lakeview is a charming cabin with panoramic views of the lake, modern rustic decor, and amenities galore! Recently renovated and conveniently located in Boulder Bay, this getaway is the perfect place to gather with family & friends, see spectacular sunsets, and make memories. It has 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 fireplaces, and a unique layout that has 2 separate units like a duplex. (YOU MUST WALK OUTSIDE TO GET FROM ONE FLOOR TO THE NEXT)
Welcome to Lola’s Lakeview! This lovely split level (you must walk outside to get from one level to the next) 1800 sq. ft. cabin in Boulder Bay has 4 bedrooms, 2 patios, 4 bathrooms, & 2 levels available to guests. Big Bear city ordinance 99.300 limits maximum occupancy to 8 people & 3 parked cars for Lola’s Lakeview.
Amenities include free high speed Wi-Fi, Roku TVs, 2 gas fireplaces, a retro style arcade console with Pac-Man video game, a stacked washer and dryer, & breathtaking panoramic views of the lake! The kitchen (upper level) and kitchenette (lower level) are fully-stocked and all bedding & linens are provided by our professional cleaning crew. This bright, airy, stylish, and recently renovated retreat is the perfect getaway for family and friends! Lola’s Lakeview has a unique layout that allows for 2 units like a duplex with separate entrances and is perfect for two families or guests who enjoy both time together and apart. The kids can play foosball, board games, and Pac-Man in the Lower Level unit while you relax on the Upper Level patio! For your convenience, this lovely cabin is in the Boulder Bay neighborhood of Big Bear & located just minutes from tons of activities - hiking, golfing, skiing, biking, swimming, & more.
LOWER LEVEL: The lower unit is charming and full of fun amenities for everyone! It has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 full & 1 half), a living room, a patio, and a kitchenette with dining area.
* Bathroom #1: This lower level full bathroom has a shower with a bathtub. It is a “Jack and Jill” style bathroom so Bedroom 1 and Bedroom 2 have access to it.
* Bathroom #2: This lower level half bathroom has a toilet, sink, and charming rustic modern decor.
* Bedroom #1: This lower level bedroom has 1 queen bed, closet, wood floor, a peekaboo view of lake, and access to a full bathroom.
Bedroom #2: This lower level bedroom has 1 king bed, wood floor, closet with a dresser, and access to a full bathroom.
* Dining Area / Game Table: The lower level dining table has seating for 4 guests. It is also a great place to play cards, puzzles, and board games.
* Kitchenette: The lower level kitchenette has a refrigerator, sink, microwave, toaster oven, and coffee maker.
* Living Room: The lower level living room has a retro style Pac-Man arcade game, a foosball table, lots of board games, access to a patio with amazing views of the lake, a gas fireplace, a 55” TV, and a seating area with a big sectional sofa.
* Patio #1: The lower level patio has a lovely sitting area and gorgeous views of the lake.
UPPER LEVEL: The upper unit is an ideal gathering place for family and friends to relax and enjoy panoramic views of Big Bear lake! It has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 full & 1 half), a living room, a patio, and a kitchen with dining area.
* Bathroom #3: This upper level full bathroom has a shower with a bathtub. It is a “Jack and Jill” style bathroom so Bedroom 3 and Bedroom 4 have access to it.
* Bathroom #4: This upper level half bathroom has a toilet, sink, and recently renovated furnishings.
* Bedroom #3 (Kids Room): This upper level bedroom has 1 twin daybed, 1 twin trundle bed, wood floor, closet, grand view of the lake, access to the backyard, access to a full bathroom, and a play area with a teepee for children.
* Bedroom #4: This upper level bedroom has 1 king bed, TV, wood floor, closet with a dresser, view of the lake, and access to a full bathroom.
* Dining Area: The upper level dining area has a large farmhouse dining table with bench seating for 6-8 guests and a beautiful view of the lake.
* Kitchen: The upper level kitchen has a refrigerator with ice maker, gas range, sink, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar seating for 3 guests, and a peninsula.
* Laundry: The stacked washer and dryer are located in the upper level hallway.
* Living Room: The upper level living room has a gas fireplace, 55” Roku TV, desk, access to the patio, panoramic views of the lake, and a sitting area with sofa and chair.
* Patio #2: This upper level patio has a barbeque grill, an outdoor dining table that seats 6, and incredible views of the lake.
Big Bear is a 4 season vacation destination with activities for everyone! There are lots of different local tours including airplane, flight, helicopter, off road, & segway tours.
RECREATION: Biking, bowling, camping, go kart racing, gold mining, golfing, hiking, horseback riding, ice skating, skiing, snowboarding, snow play, snowshoeing, stargazing, ziplining, etc.
LAKE & WATER ACTIVITIES: Boating, canoeing, fishing, jet skiing, kayaking, paddleboarding, parasailing, sailing, swimming, waterskiing, wakeboarding, etc.
Big Bear Lake, California
- Registration Number
4/27 - 5/27
|$300 - $590||
Sept Road Closure
9/8 - 9/20
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 45 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 45 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.