Little Red Cabin Woodsy Cabin Getaway. Hot Tub, Ping Pong, Fire Pit
Size –3 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms • Sleeps 6
The Little Red Cabin is a charming 1,100+ sq. ft. property in the Fox Farm area of Moonridge with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, hot tub, wrap-around deck, & a beautiful forest view. Amenities include wood burning fireplace, laundry with full washer and dryer, master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, outdoor dining, & large half acre yard with hills for sledding. Its the perfect getaway for family, friends, & pets! Big Bear ordinance 99.300 limits maximum occupancy to 6 people & 3 parked cars.
This pet-friendly rustic retreat has a fully-stocked kitchen and all bedding & linens are provided by our professional cleaning crew. The Little Red Cabin offers free high speed Wi-Fi, a huge backyard for snow play, parking for 3 vehicles, Netflix, a ping-pong table, board games, and breathtaking panoramic forest views. For your convenience, the Little Red Cabin is located near tons of activities such as hiking, golfing, skiing, biking, swimming, & more.
* Living Room: The cozy living room has a wood burning fireplace, sectional sofa, wood floor, and charming rustic decor.
* Dining Area: It is adjacent to the Living Room and Kitchen with a wood dining and game table that can seat 4.
* Kitchen: The fully stocked open-concept Kitchen is adjacent to the Living Room with a gas range, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, blender, wine cooler, breakfast bar with seating for 2, stainless steel appliances, and access to the patio.
* Bedroom #1: The master suite has 1 king bed, ensuite full bathroom, carpet floor, ceiling fan, and Roku TV.
* Bedroom #2: It has 1 queen bed, carpet floor, Roku TV, DVD player, and ceiling fan.
* Bedroom #3: It has 2 twin beds, a pack and play, and 2 cots in the closet.
* Laundry: There is a full washer and dryer located in the hallway closet.
* Bathroom #1: The master suite bathroom has a bathtub and shower with handheld shower head.
* Bathroom #2: It has a bathtub and shower with handheld shower head.
* Deck / Patio: The large gated wraparound deck has a hot tub for 6, outdoor dining table for 6, a gas fire pit, a ski lift chair, a propane barbeque grill, and gorgeous views of the forest. Please note that the big half acre yard is not fully fenced. Big Bear city rules state that use of an outdoor spa or any other activity that disturbs the peace is prohibited between the hours of 10 pm and 7 am.
NEIGHBORHOOD: Big Bear is a 4 season vacation destination with activities for everyone! There are lots of different local tours including airplane, flight, helicopter, off road, & segway tours.
RECREATION: Biking, bowling, camping, go kart racing, gold mining, golfing, hiking, horseback riding, ice skating, skiing, snowboarding, snow play, snowshoeing, stargazing, ziplining, etc.
LAKE & WATER ACTIVITIES: boating, canoeing, fishing, jet skiing, kayaking, paddleboarding, parasailing, sailing, swimming, waterskiing, wakeboarding, etc.
4/27 - 5/27
Sept Road Closure
9/8 - 9/20
Cancellation Policy: Guest receives 100.00 % if cancellation occurs at least 45 days before arrival; No refunds within 45 days of arrival.