Moonridge Cabin Cozy Cabin with Great Views and Amazing Location
Size –Sleeps 1-5
Cozy cabin with fantastic location! This rustic retreat is the perfect getaway for family, friends, & even pets! Moonridge Cabin features gorgeous views of ski resort, golf course, & mountains from the front porch swing. Walkable to Moonridge Coffee, Dank Donuts, & Bear Belly Deli! Located just minutes from Bear Mountain. Big, private, & fully enclosed backyard for dogs features a hot tub, fire pit, & outdoor dining area.
This charming cabin in Moonridge has 1 level, 2 bedrooms, 2 patios, 2 full bathrooms, and is located directly across the street from the Bear Mountain Golf Course’s 4th hole (on the sunny side of the golf course!). Moonridge Cabin features beautiful views of Bear Summit and is located right around the corner from Bear Mountain Ski Resort! This Big Bear getaway has a floor-to-ceiling rock fireplace (wood burning), central heating, free high speed Wi-Fi, TVs with Roku & Netflix, a master suite, separate laundry room, fully fenced backyard, & a hot tub. The kitchen is fully-stocked and all bedding & linens are provided by our professional cleaning crew. This rustic retreat is the perfect getaway for family, friends, & even pets!
* Front Patio: Moonridge Cabin has 2 patios. The front patio features an outdoor dining table for 4, porch swing, & BBQ grill.
* Living Room: Open-concept living room with entry bench, TV with Roku, sitting area with sofa, & a floor-to-ceiling rock (wood burning) fireplace.
* Kitchen: Open-concept kitchen with breakfast bar seating for 2, gas range, toaster, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher, & refrigerator.
* Dining Area: Open-concept dining area adjacent to the kitchen with dining table for 4-6 & entrance to back patio.
* Bedroom #1 (Master Bedroom): Master bedroom with 1 king bed, dresser, TV with Roku, closet, & en-suite bathroom.
* Bathroom #1 (Master Bathroom): Full en-suite master bathroom with a shower & jetted bath tub.
* Laundry Room: Laundry room next to the master bedroom (Bedroom #1) with entrance to backyard and full size washer & dryer.
* Bedroom #2: Bedroom with 1 queen bed, dresser, desk, TV with Roku, 1 bunk bed (2 twin beds), ceiling fan, closet, & beautiful views of the golf course. The bunk beds each have a maximum weight of 185 lbs.
* Bathroom #2: Full bathroom next to the living room with hairdryer, shower, & bath tub.
* Back Patio: Moonridge Cabin has 2 patios. The back patio features a fully fenced backyard complete with firepit, outdoor seating, & hot tub.
Moonridge Cabin is in the Lower Moonridge neighborhood of Big Bear & conveniently minutes from most activities - hiking, golfing (directly across the street!) , skiing, biking, swimming, & more. This rustic retreat is a quick 5 minute drive to Big Bear Village downtown shops & restaurants as well as the lake.
About the Owner
Hey I'm Mike bought my first cabin in Big Bear in 2014, I love it so much I bought another one two years later. renters enjoyed my cabin so much, other owners saw that, and if asked me to host their cabins as well!
I absolutely love loved Big Bear, all the things to do and the restaurants and local shops. So please feel free to reach out to me anytime and I would love to have you stay. my goal is simple, treat your vacation like it's the only one you have, and leave you free from any problems or drama. I just want to give you the cleanest, easiest place to stay in Big Bear!
I love the Red Sox, Hartford Whalers (Still miss them) and rescuing animals. I was looking for the perfect getaway home in the mountains and found Milo Bear cabin (named after my cat who passed away a few years ago) and in 2107 I bought Roni's Retreat (Named after Milo's sister who passed away a few years ago as well.)
I want to provide great, clean no hassle vacation get aways where they can bring all members of their family. (Dogs always welcome and no charge)
I am hoping to travel more so am willing to talk housing exchanges as well.
Sept Road Closure
9/8 - 9/20