Vista De Oso Comfy Cabin, Min to Village, Peek-A-Boo Lake view
Size –3 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms (1 full, 1 half) 2 Baths (1 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 4-6
Spend a warm and cozy winter night by the fireplace watching Netflix or head upstairs for a foosball competition or grab a board game and enjoy the treetop views from the open dining room (while also enjoying the fireplace and Netflix in the living room). Marc's Chalet is a family owned, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom cabin minutes from Big Bear village with peek-a-boo lake views, 3 decks and a huge gated back yard for puppies and snow play! Make this your family or romantic Big Bear rustic retreat!
* Living Room: Cozy and comfy wood walls, high wood beamed ceilings- the wood burning fireplace at the center of it all! This is what a cabin in Big Bear should be! TV with Roku (Log into your own Netflix, Hulu, Disney+ accounts!) comfy couch and chair!
* Dining Area: Open-concept dining area off the living room. Dining, game playing, puzzle solving for 6. Door leads to back patio (Hot tub)
* Kitchen: Gas range, toaster, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher, washer, dryer, crock pot, refrigerator. Full set of plates, silverware, dishes, glasses, mugs, plastic ware for the hot tub!
* Bedroom #1 (Master Bedroom): This is downstairs off the living room. Master bedroom with 1 king bed & en-suite bathroom.
* Bathroom #1 (Master Bathroom): Full en-suite master bathroom with toilet, sink, a shower & bath tub combo. This is the ONLY downstairs bathroom and you must pass thru bedroom #1 to use it.
* Laundry Room: Laundry is in the kitchen with full size washer & dryer.
* Bedroom #2: Upstairs- Bedroom with 2 twin beds (THIS IS A PASS THRU BEDROOM!) You must walk thru this bedroom to get the bedroom #3
* Bedroom #3: King Bed, 2 comfy seats with a table at the window with peek-a-boo view of lake. (You must walk thru bedroom #2 to get to this bedroom)
* Bathroom #2: Upstairs at the top of the stairs- toilet, sink, shower. (no bathtub)
* Outdoor Patios: Marc's Chalet has 3 patios. The front patio features a picnic table. The back patio has a dining table with umbrella, Hot Tub for 6, wooden porch swing and propane grill! (We supply the propane) The upper back patio is our bistro patio with a small table and 2 chairs, tree top views and peek-a-boo lake view!
* YARD: Huge back yard with a slight slope. All fenced in for dogs and snow play!
About the OwnerHey I'm Mike bought my first cabin in Big Bear in 2014, I love it so much I bought another one two years later. renters enjoyed my cabin so much, other owners saw that, and if asked me to host their cabins as well! I absolutely love loved Big Bear, all the things to do and the restaurants and local shops. So please feel free to reach out to me anytime and I would love to have you stay. my goal is simple, treat your vacation like it's the only one you have, and leave you free from any problems or drama. I just want to give you the cleanest, easiest place to stay in Big Bear! I love the Red Sox, Hartford Whalers (Still miss them) and rescuing animals. I was looking for the perfect getaway home in the mountains and found Milo Bear cabin (named after my cat who passed away a few years ago) and in 2107 I bought Roni's Retreat (Named after Milo's sister who passed away a few years ago as well.) I want to provide great, clean no hassle vacation get aways where they can bring all members of their family. (Dogs always welcome and no charge) I am hoping to travel more so am willing to talk housing exchanges as well.
|Setting & View||
2 Bathrooms (1 full, 1 half)
2 Baths (1 full, 1 half)
4/27 - 5/27
Sept Road Closure
9/8 - 9/20
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 45 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 45 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.