Marc's Mountain Chalet Comfy Cabin, Min to Village, Peek-A-Boo Lake view
Size –Sleeps 6
Spend a warm and cozy winter night by the fireplace watching Netflix or head upstairs for a foosball competition or grab a board game and enjoy the treetop views from the open dining room (while also enjoying the fireplace and Netflix in the living room). Marc's Chalet is a family owned, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom cabin minutes from Big Bear village with peek-a-boo lake views, 3 decks and a huge gated back yard for puppies and snow play! Make this your family or romantic Big Bear rustic retreat!
* Living Room: Cozy and comfy wood walls, high wood beamed ceilings- the wood burning fireplace at the center of it all! This is what a cabin in Big Bear should be! TV with Roku (Log into your own Netflix, Hulu, Disney+ accounts!) comfy couch and chair!
* Dining Area: Open-concept dining area off the living room. Dining, game playing, puzzle solving for 6. Door leads to back patio (Hot tub)
* Kitchen: Gas range, toaster, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher, washer, dryer, crock pot, refrigerator. Full set of plates, silverware, dishes, glasses, mugs, plastic ware for the hot tub!
* Bedroom #1 (Master Bedroom): This is downstairs off the living room. Master bedroom with 1 king bed & en-suite bathroom.
* Bathroom #1 (Master Bathroom): Full en-suite master bathroom with toilet, sink, a shower & bath tub combo. This is the ONLY downstairs bathroom and you must pass thru bedroom #1 to use it.
* Laundry Room: Laundry is in the kitchen with full size washer & dryer.
* Bedroom #2: Upstairs- Bedroom with 2 twin beds (THIS IS A PASS THRU BEDROOM!) You must walk thru this bedroom to get the bedroom #3
* Bedroom #3: King Bed, 2 comfy seats with a table at the window with peek-a-boo view of lake. (You must walk thru bedroom #2 to get to this bedroom)
* Bathroom #2: Upstairs at the top of the stairs- toilet, sink, shower. (no bathtub)
* Outdoor Patios: Marc's Chalet has 3 patios. The front patio features a picnic table. The back patio has a dining table with umbrella, Hot Tub for 6, wooden porch swing and propane grill! (We supply the propane) The upper back patio is our bistro patio with a small table and 2 chairs, tree top views and peek-a-boo lake view!
* YARD: Huge back yard with a slight slope. All fenced in for dogs and snow play!
About the Owner
Hey I'm Mike bought my first cabin in Big Bear in 2014, I love it so much I bought another one two years later. renters enjoyed my cabin so much, other owners saw that, and if asked me to host their cabins as well!
I absolutely love loved Big Bear, all the things to do and the restaurants and local shops. So please feel free to reach out to me anytime and I would love to have you stay. my goal is simple, treat your vacation like it's the only one you have, and leave you free from any problems or drama. I just want to give you the cleanest, easiest place to stay in Big Bear!
I love the Red Sox, Hartford Whalers (Still miss them) and rescuing animals. I was looking for the perfect getaway home in the mountains and found Milo Bear cabin (named after my cat who passed away a few years ago) and in 2107 I bought Roni's Retreat (Named after Milo's sister who passed away a few years ago as well.)
I want to provide great, clean no hassle vacation get aways where they can bring all members of their family. (Dogs always welcome and no charge)
I am hoping to travel more so am willing to talk housing exchanges as well.
|Setting & View||
4/27 - 5/27
Sept Road Closure
9/8 - 9/20
|$209 - $289||
Cancellation Policy: Guest receives 100.00 % if cancellation occurs at least 45 days before arrival; No refunds within 45 days of arrival.