Nest and Needles More than 70 Pine Trees on Property! Private Cabin
Size –2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps
Welcome to Nest and Needles! Tucked under 70+ towering pines, this cozy nest lays on a bed of needles.
There's something for everyone at this peaceful, wooded paradise. Close to Summit but very private. This beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath, pet friendly cabin boasts a front porch with large front yard and a back deck with BBQ, dining and seating. Fully fenced back yard, dozens of tall trees and a swing for kids. Modern kitchen. Two fireplaces. Shuffle board, arcade games, fireplaces and more.
Big Bear Lake local ordinance 99.300 limits maximum occupancy to 7 people (6 adults max) & 3 parked cars. (Children, toddlers, and infants do count as a person.) Please do not book or arrive with more than the maximum or you could be fined from the city and evicted with no money back. Two Dog Maximum.
*** Peak Season CHECK IN / CHECK OUT INFO: December 1st to March 1st-Due to our hectic schedule during these winter months, the Check-Out time is 11 am, and the Check-In time is 4 pm. Unfortunately, early Check-In and late Check-Out times are not available during Peak Season, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Welcome to Nest and Needles Cabin, nestled in a wooded area and tucked under 70+ towering pines, this cozy nest lays on a bed of needles. This charming space has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, & 2 decks.
This pet-friendly rustic retreat is the perfect getaway for family, friends, & pets! Amenities include free high-speed Wi-Fi, TVs (Netflix & Roku), a wood-burning fireplace, a shuffleboard table, and a front and rear deck with gorgeous woodland views. The kitchen is fully stocked, and our professional cleaning crew provides all bedding & linens. Maximum occupancy is 7 people & 3 parked cars.
* Living Room: Living room with access to Deck #1, wood-burning fireplace, Large L-shaped sofa, 2 chairs, & Smart TV has Netflix, Roku. There is also a full-size shuffleboard table tucked behind the sofa.
* Kitchen: Fully-stocked kitchen has gas range, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker (Keurig), crockpot, refrigerator, electric kettle, & Instant Pot. blender and extra large sink. Lots of counter space that opens into both living and dining areas.
* Dining Area: Open-concept dining area adjacent to the kitchen and living area has a dining table for 8, hardwood floors, and access to the back deck. Gorgeous windows with wooded views.
* Bathroom #1: Full bathroom with shower, bathtub, double sinks, complimentary toiletries (shampoo, body wash, hand soap, etc.).
*Bedroom #1 Master suite with King bed, electric fireplace heater, ensuite bath, large closet with dresser and slider doors to the back deck #2. Ceiling fan.
*Bathrroom #2: Ensuite bathroom attached to the master bedroom. Has a large closet with a dresser inside. Separate area for sink and private area with walk-in shower and toilet.
*Bedroom #2: Kids' room has 2 sets of twin over twin bunk beds, an arcade-style video game console, an electric keyboard, and a ceiling fan.
*Bedroom #3 Queen bed, chair, window with front view, ceiling fan.
*Deck #1 is a front porch style deck with a wooden bench and a view of the trees in the oversized front yard.
* Deck #2: Big deck, propane gas grill, outdoor dining table, outdoor seating, huge fenced-in backyard for dogs, and breathtaking views of dozens of pine trees hundreds of feet high. Perfect for dining and relaxing with family & friends!
TWO (2) outdoor ring cameras-
Camera ONE (1) is on the upper left corner of the house front facing the driveway It is on 24/7.
Camera TWO (2) Ring doorbell on the front door facing the front porch and yard. It is on 24/7 and records for 30 seconds on motion.
Sept Road Closure
9/8 - 9/20
4/27 - 5/27
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 45 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 45 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.